The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Shri M.D.Shah Mahila College of Arts and commerce is an apex body of the college, it was established in October 2004.
Role of IQAC
- To act as a nerve centre to initiate quality initiatives in the institute
- To initiate planned, sustainable and systematic actions to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote practices to encourage global citizenship
- To achieve the objectives as envisaged by NAAC
- To accomplish the smooth functioning of the College
Functions of IQAC
- To design methodology for systematic recording of documents
- To implement quality tools to improve academic and administrative performance
- To maintain academic and administrative standards conduct internal and external audit at regular intervals
- To ensure all the deadlines of NAAC is fulfilled on timely basis
- To initiate activities which help in moulding students into global citizen
- To create different academic and administrative committee which will help in the smooth functioning